The International Best Seller
Voted One of the Top Ten Books of the Year
50 Secrets Your Company Doesn't Want You To Know --
And What To Do About Them
($13.95 - St. Martin's Griffin)
A former Human Resources executive blows the whistle on the corporate secrets that can
hold back -- or even torpedo -- careers. In Corporate Confidential,
unmasks some startling truths, and what employees can do about them,
"Terrific... A must-read."
-FORTUNE MAGAZINE's Anne Fisher
-CNN's Anderson Cooper
"Startling and thought-provoking..."
-Author of What's Holding You Back?, Sam Horn
"The eye opening book every
employee needs to read."
-President of the National Work Rights Institute,
- There's no right to free speech in the workplace
- Layoffs aren't what we've been told
- Age discrimination is alive and well
- Promotions are lost in the asking
- Why being too smart is not too smart
- HR is not there to help you, but to protect the company from you
- And 44 more!
Shapiro pulls no punches, giving readers an inside look at a secret world of
hidden agendas they would never normally see. A world of insider information and
insights that can save a career!
Available at all major book retailers.